The St. Louis Bourbon Society has announced the date for the 2nd annual Bourbon Fest and will take place on October 21st. Tickets are on sale now!
This year, the festival will be accommodating 2000 whiskey and bourbon patrons, as opposed to last year’s inaugural festival capacity which capped out at 800 and sold out months before the event was to take place.
This year, patons will be treated to the expanded area including the Lemp Mansion, Lemp Grand Hall, Demenil Mansion Courtyard, and the streets connecting the Mansion and the Grand Hall. Last year pales in comparison to this year’s highly anticipated event.
General admission includes access to:
- All of the event space listed above from 5pm-9pm
- Unlimited sample of bourbon, whiskey, and scotch
- Over 450 bourbons, whiskeys, ryes, and scotches from all over the world
- Lemp Grand Hall space and vendors
- Grand Hall cigar patio
- Cigars available for purchas from Lit Cigar Lounge
- Cherokee Street vendor tents
- Demenil Place vendor tent
- Live music in the Demenil Courtyard
- Lemp Mansion Courtyard vendors
- Lemp Mansion gazebo
- Celebrity meet and greet
- Other options offered: Designated Driver and parking on site
Event: St. Louis Bourbon Festival
When: October 21, 2022
Where: Cherokee Street and Lemp District
You can purchase tickets at www.stlouisbourbonsociety.com
Danya is a music junkie and an accomplished producer and writer. With over 20 years in the music and media industry, she worked in St. Louis radio as an on-air talent for 16 years, in television as a writer/producer/assignment editor at KMOV-TV, and started her own podcast at Radiodanya.com showcasing St. Louis’ local music scene, is currently the host of
Arch City Live and is an on-air talent on 105.7 The Point. She received her Bachelor Degree from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville and her Masters Degree from Saint Louis University. In addition to contributing to Arch City Media, she is a writer/editor/photographer for an online publication dedicated to documenting live shows throughout the U.S.: The Spectatour: We Spectate, We Tour. Aside from music’s spectrum of genres, she is also an avid hockey, baseball, and soccer fan.