Arch City Debates Returns for Episode 3!
In this week’s installment we saw Jerid Saffell of Heavy Riff Brewing Company take on Entrepreneur Contributor Stephen Nations, (Baseball writer, and 2-Time State Champ at Vianney) debating the cardinals of the 21st Century.
The questions they went back and forth on…
- Who is your most hated Cardinal of this century?
- Where does Yadi rank in Cards’ history 1-10?
- What is your 2000-2018 starting rotation?
- Biggest bust of this century, Tyler Greene, someone else?
- Injury that affected the organization the most; Mulder, Allen Craig, Chris Carpenter, or someone else?
- Scrapiest player not named David Eckstein?
- You show up in a new city, a big leaguers salary and a day off tomorrow… who would you rather be, Harrison Bader or Rick Ankiel?
- If you could take back one trade or signing of this century, who would it be?
One Big Question
Whose side are you on, Tony LaRussa or Ozzie Smith?
There was some swearing and Mike Matheny bashing…but we had a blast!
We will see you next time…right here…on the internet.
Follow Sauls on Twitter @Will_ArchCity