The stars of the Verizon IndyCar Series make a return to Ballpark Village in downtown St. Louis Thursday night for a free, two-hour fan fest that begins at 5 p.m.
The series is featured at Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison on Saturday for the second annual Bommarito Automotive Group 500.
A free autograph session will have the following drivers appearing (subject to change):
– 2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner Will Power
– 2016 Indianapolis 500 Winner Alexander Rossi
– 2016 IndyCar Series Champion Simon Pagenaud
– 2012 Indianapolis 500 Winner Ryan Hunter-Reay
– Chip Ganassi Racing driver Ed Jones
– Carlin Motorsport driver Max Chilton
– Ed Carpenter Racing driver Spencer Pigot
– Ed Carpenter Racing driver Jordan King
Also signing free autographs are Indy Lights drivers Colton Herta, Ryan Norman, Patricio O’Ward, Dalton Kellett and Aaron Telitz as well as NASCAR K&N Pro Series drivers Derek Kraus, Cole Rouse, Hailie Deegan and others. Both developmental leagues hosts featured events at Gateway this weekend.
St. Louis Cardinals’ mascot Fredbird and Firestone’s Firehawk are also slotted for the event that also features race cars on display and games for prizes.
Tickets for Saturday’s event start at just $35. Kids 15 and under are free (general admission) with a paid adult. A limited number of Gold Level premium seats are available at just $75. Go to THIS LINK FOR TICKET INFORMATION.
Arch City Media will have continuing coverage of this weekend’s event at Gateway Motorsports Park.